The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2019/2020 Nomination computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards.
Applicatin Deadline: The application closing date is 3 January 2019.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc;
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics. Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2017& 2018)for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2018) only. Age limit is from 18 to 20 years
- All applicants for Undergraduate degree courses must hold a First Class (1st Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division. The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria. All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D. and only: i) N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; ii) Evidence of readiness to be released by employer
Application Process: Application forms are completed online as follows:
- Complete form online Submit and Print a copy Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc. iv. Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
2019/2020 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES AND DATES FROM 15TH TO 19TH JANUARY 2019
|1||NORTH – WEST||Kaduna
|2||NORTH – EAST||Adamawa
|4||SOUTH – WEST||Oyo
|5||SOUTH – SOUTH||Delta
|6||SOUTH – EAST||Abia
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application candidates are expected to indicate the following:
i) Centre of choice for the Computer Based Test (CBT); and
ii) Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA), Nigerian Award (N/A), Sustaniable Development Goals (SDGs) scholarship for girls only).
iii) Warning : Double Enteries will be disqualied
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS:
i) Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417/09094268637
ii) Nigerian Award/SDGs: 08077884418/08091155229
For furtherTechnical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
TIME : 9.00 A.M DAILY