The Flemish Ministry of Education is offering the Master Mind scholarships at Ghent University which will be awarded to International Students who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
The annual tuition fee to be covered by the student for the academic year 2019-2020 is 110,8 €. This rate may increase slightly from year to year. In case of a two-year master programme (120 ECTS), the exact applicable rate for 2020 -2021 will be communicated to the Master Mind beneficiaries before the 1st of September 2020. Travel, visa, and insurance costs are not included in the scholarship.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must have been academically admitted to any of the English-taught master programs.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must not be enrolled at a Flemish higher education institution
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application Process: Applicants should check out the given link for application instructions at https://www.ugent.be/prospect/en/administration/application/application-degree
The required documents to be uploaded by the student at this stage will be as follows:
- Passport photo
- International passport or national ID
- Transcript of records; if written in another language than Dutch, French or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
- English language test results (students who have English as their mother tongue or who successfully completed their previous higher education with English as the official medium of instruction can request a letter of exemption from the host university)
- Letter of motivation written in English
- Two letters of recommendation from professors from the previous university or recent employer
- Copy of acquired diploma(s); if written in another language than Dutch, French or English, a certified translation must be enclosed