The Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand is offering the Victoria Hardship Fund Equity Grants For International Students who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
These grants are to encourage students who are facing financial hardship to continue in their studies at Victoria University.
- Round 1 : 18th February 2019
- Round 2: 10th June 2019
- Round 3: 30th September 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate & Undergraduate
Value Of Scholarships: $2,000
- Applicants must be enrolled in the trimester they are applying for. E.g. Students who apply for round 1 must be enrolled in trimester 1 of the same year.
- Applicants must have applied or applying for an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program at Victoria University of Wellington
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Application Process: Click Here To Apply